The following are vfdnet Approved Partners.
Click on the Approved Partner name for more details:
Bower Bailey – Corporate Lawyers
Rob Brookes is a partner based in the Banbury office. He is an experienced corporate lawyer and heads up the company and commercial team. Rob joined the firm in 2004 and previously spent six years working for commercial practices in Warsaw and Birmingham. He has an in-depth knowledge of company and commercial law gained from advising businesses and individuals in a wide range of commercial sectors. Rob operates out of all four of the firm’s offices to meet clients’ requirements.
Outside work, Robert enjoys spending time with his family, playing squash (injuries permitting), scuba diving and the occasional trip to the gym.
Isis Business Brokers are “THE PLACE TO GO TO BUY OR SELL A BUSINESS”
We help people buy and sell businesses ranging from a few hundred thousand turnover to c£10m, and really understand that this is more to do with the people involved than the balance sheet and P&L. We work with business owners along the M40 from Greater London to Birmingham and will look at any sector from high street retail to corporates divesting subsidiaries.
Please contact Dominic Marlow on 07894 164200 or email him at
Lazenby IT – a helping hand when you need IT
LazenbyIT was established in October 2007 to offer business focused Information Technology advice and Security services to the owners and managers of SME businesses utilising over 25 years’ experience in the corporate financial, charity and SME sectors.
Our goal is to understand the needs of each business and provide technology focused business advice to make the most of existing services and recommend effective improvements to systems and services to bring the IT services in line with the goals and needs of each business now and into the future.
As Microsoft Partners we provide a full range of Microsoft cloud solutions such as Office 365, SharePoint, Office 2016. As Zoho Partners, the whole Zoho suite of integrated modules such as Zoho CRM, and secure online backup, security auditing and backup services to protect your vital business information.
Shaw Gibbs – Accountants & Tax Advisors
We proactively provide the full range of Audit, Accountancy, Tax,
Financial Services and Insolvency support and solutions
required by owner managed SME’s and private clients.
- Shaw Gibbs is a longstanding firm which can trace its roots back to the 1920’s
- With 14 Partners and 70+ staff, we are one of the largest independent firms in Oxfordshire
- From our Oxford and recently opened London offices, we bring a ‘fresh approach’ to the delivery of professional services.
- Our corporate clients are a mix of owner managed businesses, both single companies and small and medium sized groups, subsidiaries of overseas companies, partnerships and LLP’s, professional practices, charities & ‘not for profit’ entities and private individuals
- We work with domestic and international clients across the full range of industries, and with clients from entrepreneurial ‘start-up’ to £100m+ and also with a broad range of private clients
- Our private clients include the directors and owners of our business and corporate clients, together with resident and non-resident individuals
- We work proactively with our clients to understand their operations, issues and needs
Our services include; Audit, Accounts, Corporate Finance, Corporate & Business Tax, Personal Tax, Business Consultancy, Independent Financial Services, HR, Insolvency & Corporate Recovery and Payroll
- Our specialist teams work together closely to ensure that we deliver an integrated service to meet the needs of our clients
We are happy to offer an initial meeting ‘at our cost’ to explore how Shaw Gibbs might deliver value to you and your business. For more details see www.shawgibbs.com
Contact Matt Wistow, Business Development Director on
01865 292221 / 07837 348114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gazella – your virtual HR Director, developing great places to work and hands-on support with the complicated people stuff.
- Developing your business as a great place to work
- Attracting and retaining the right people for your business
- Tricky People Issues – redundancy, business purchases, settlement agreements
- Supporting change at every level in your business
- People Strategy and Team engagement
- Mentoring your in-house HR capability
- Pragmatic HR advice and guidance
For more details see www.gazellahr.co.uk or speak to Roger Davies on
01865-339411 or 07813-994556 or email him email@example.com.
Harvey Leach – The Consultancy Company
Many growing businesses find that, in spite of their success,
- they struggle to meet customer deadlines
- quality issues creep in
- margins are reduced
- employee engagement drops
or any combination of the four. The reasons seem many and various despite the fundamentals that made the business successful being unchanged, and untangling them often requires different thinking to that which created the original success.
Harvey’s approach to Operational Excellence builds on his near 30-year experience in the automotive industry and 10 years in consultancy, which has given him an impressive range of skills for navigating these difficult waters. The basic thinking and tools that have enabled the auto industry to continually reduce costs and lead-times while offering better quality and specification are simple in concept, yet often more challenging to apply. Using a structured, disciplined approach to identifying and acting on opportunities to improve that engages everyone in the business, Harvey helps organisations to meet their challenges in a manageable way that delivers real, sustainable results that simultaneously make work easier and more fun.
Harvey is part of The Consultancy Company, based in Long Hanborough, where he is one of a team of over 20 consultants, all of who have extensive operational and consultancy experience. Together, they provide the full range of skills for “Making Strategy Happen”.